Friday, June 13, 2008

New Release & some weekend news!

First and foremost, I want to let all of you know Treehouse Stamps has released NEW STAMPS!! We have three new sets out!!

Life's a Picnic - Full Set
Lovely Lilies
Snail Mail - Mini Set

They're all SUPER cute sets and SO versatile too. So head on over to the Treehouse and check them out! You won't be disappointed, I promise. :)

On some other news, the Treehouse Stamps ladies are taking a ROAD TRIP!! Ashley and I are taking off this weekend - destination unknown. Now, yes...Ashley just got back from Mexico, but I, on the other hand, needed a break! So in a mood of spontaneity, we decided to take ourselves on a girl's weekend getaway. I'm so excited. We're not exactly sure where we'll end up, but we know what we're looking for. We're looking for fun, relaxation, inspiration and quiet little towns where we can explore the beauty of our surroundings. I love to travel and I love spending time with my best friend, Ashley. And she's never been on a girl's weekend road trip! So this is going to be a blast.

We'll be sure to take plenty of pictures and maybe even some video to share when we get home! Until then, have a spectacular weekend!!

No comments: