Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Me and my Shadow

Good Evening, All!

I'm extremely tired and never did get my quota of caffiene today but I was going thru my pictures and just had to upload this one. I know I'm always talking about my dog, Shadow but I've never posted a picture of her yet! So here it is! She's about 6 years old and I've had her since she was just a tiny puppy. I love her so soo soooo much. She's my friend, my playmate and she's my protector. She's always "protecting" me against birds, thunder, and God forbid another dog come my way. LOL I spend lots of time alone these days with Rick's new job, and I don't know what I'd do without Shadow to keep me company and give me someone to hug and talk to. She's my baby.


This picture was taken a couple weeks ago when we went down to Lake Cumberland. Shadow loves going out on the pontoon with us! She had a blast that day and I love that we can take her with us. In this picture she's giving her mommy some kisses for taking her on a fun and exhausting weekend trip. hehehe

Hope you enjoy!

And here is another of her enjoying the breeze in her fur. hahaha

No comments: